[Typo3-debian] suggestion Image test

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Wed Sep 1 01:32:34 CEST 2004

Hi Sylvain,

> I've a suggestion. :-)
>
> It could be nice if some image related setting could be accessed
> directly on the image page test. Or the image test could propose to run
> a sub-test with all combination of group of setting. Next clicking on a
> button would write the good combination.
>
> It's not debian specific, but I've found the thread here. :-)

Auto-detection is already done when you hit the first page of the install
tool for the first time (hit submit to see the changes).

> Where should I post this enhancement ?
> In the tracker ?

I don't think it's necessary but I also don't know which is the best place
for suggestions currently...?!

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html