AW: AW: AW: [Typo3-debian] MMCACHE

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Oct 25 00:22:47 CEST 2004

Alexander Schories wrote:

>> please stop the fullquotes!!
>
> Why? Do these bytes cost so much traffic?! I personally prefer threads
> with fullquotes, because of clear relation and unforgetten points..

It's more readable. Use a newsreader if you want to see the full context.

> I mean, do you *really* believe that - or is it just a wish (that i share
> as well, but still have to cope with today.)?

Yes I believe. MMcache is a great piece of software and there are many
programmers who would be able to work on it -  as long as it's really
needed.

You say MMcache is outdated, but hey - I see no reason for new releases.
It works fine and does a great job - believe me I can live with that!

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html