[Typo3-debian] Newsletter problem (direct mail)

Steffen Mueller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 19 17:21:20 CEST 2004

Hi.

Please stop fullquotes. The more readable your postings are, the more
answers you'll get.

On 19.10.2004 16:10 John van Dijk wrote:

> I now have installed php4-curl, curl, changed settings in the install tool.
>
> And I am back where I came from, when I click read url, nothing happens
> (the error is gone (better to have an error though, then you know where
> to look))
>
> Anybody any suggestions on settings or libraries?

As I never used the newsletter extension, I might not be the right guy
to help you. But there are some more members in the typo3.english
newsgroup. Maybe you'll find some more help in there.

There's a turorial about direct mail, see:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/direct_mail_tut/

Good luck.

--
cheers,