AW: [Typo3-debian] Newsletter problem (direct mail)

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Sat Oct 16 08:21:49 CEST 2004

Hello John,

Newsletter working here fine on several installations of Typo3 3.7.0,

e.g. www.dreilinden-gymnasium.de .

However, to be honest: the newsletter extension is complicated. I had a lot
of trouble understanding it and getting it to work fine. The "manual" /
comments for it are far away from being sufficent, at least in my opinion.

First of all you have to set it up properly and then - to send a single
newsletter - you have to go trough many steps, until it`s actually send.

Could you please describe in detail what you already did and which actions
you took to send a newsletter? I could then compare it to the way i
"discovered" how it works here and tell you the differencies.

Kind Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany