[Typo3-debian] Upgrade of PHP

Andreas Reck typo3 at dukky.de
Mon Nov 15 03:20:51 CET 2004

Am Sa, den 13.11.2004 schrieb Wolfgang Riedmann um 18:45:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running a server with Debian Woody (only rsync is a backported
> package), and need now PHP >= 4.3.
>
> - upgrade only PHP and MySQL with dotdeb.org (I would prefer to not
> update MySQL....) - other possibilities?
Hi Wolfgang,

I have done this a few days ago (both php4 & mysql, I think the dotdeb php4
packages require also a newer php4-mysql package) and up to know no errors
occured. I only had to update the php_acclerator manually ;-)

I'm using: typo3 debs with manual update of t3-sources to typo3-3.6 and a second page
with tyop3-3.7  on a stock woody box

Regards

dukky

--
Andreas Reck            www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=9388&t=1
AG-Internet des VCP - Landesverband Bayern