[Typo3-debian] Upgrade of PHP

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Nov 14 18:13:23 CET 2004

Hi Wolfgang,

> Since several sites on this server are using TYPO3, and I think TYPO3
> is the most delicate package, I would ask you what to do without
> breaking anything:
>
> - upgrade the whole system to sarge

This is the best option but I cannot guarantee that it won't break anything.
I think you'll have to test this on a test system first.

> - upgrade only PHP and MySQL with dotdeb.org (I would prefer to not
> update MySQL....) - other possibilities?

It's an option, but you'll have to switch to Sarge anyways, so why not doing
this now?!

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html