[Typo3-debian] REQ: TYPO3 on Debian install session in Kitzbuehel

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Thu Nov 4 23:44:19 CET 2004

Michael Stucki wrote:
>>Maybe you could (at Kitzbühel) also give a short tutorial on how you
>>build the TYPO3-related deb-packages.
>
> I don't think that this will fit there. Creating Debian packages is a
> separate task and doesn't help any users.
> (We only stay for a week, not a month! ;-))

O.K. no prob - I never did this so I didn't knew it's so much work.
But thanks for your links, I will take a look at it.

btw.: I think I said this before somewhere, but anyway: after following
your installation guide, your deb-packages are running really smooth on
my Hetzner-root-Server, that made switching to debian really easy for
me. Thanks for that!
(I'm now also switching from SuSE to debian on my workstation)

bye,
Murph