[Typo3-debian] REQ: TYPO3 on Debian install session in Kitzbuehel

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Nov 4 19:12:54 CET 2004

Hi Thomas,

sorry, forgot to answer this:

> Maybe you could (at Kitzbühel) also give a short tutorial on how you
> build the TYPO3-related deb-packages.

I don't think that this will fit there. Creating Debian packages is a
separate task and doesn't help any users.

(We only stay for a week, not a month! ;-))

However here are some of my collected links that might be helpful. I also
suggest that you start with simply rebuilding existing packages (e.g.
recompile Woody's imagemagick package with LZW support).

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/index.en.html
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html
http://www.openoffice.de/linux/buch/debianpakete.html

You can replace ".en." with other languages in the first two links to see a
translated version. The 3rd link is German only.

Good luck!
- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html