AW: [Typo3-debian] Strange indexed search problem, server related I think!

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Mon Nov 1 13:11:30 CET 2004

Hello,

just an idea: maybe it would be worth updating the very basic packages, as
your apache and php versions are somewhat outdated. As far as i personally
remember php 4.3.1 was a very buggy release..beat me if i am wrong.. :)

Many bugs have been fixed since then, so it might be an idea to update to a
more stable/recent basis.

Because many many people use exactly the same (source, configuration differs
of course) indexed search without such strange problems they are more likely
related to the basic packages in my personal opinion.

Kind Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany