[Typo3-debian] Poorly documentation

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Sun May 23 11:24:00 CEST 2004

Hi Kim,

Kim schrieb:
> This is about the project with the worst documentation I have ever seen.

We appreciate constructive criticism on our documentation, however, I
did not immediately understand which part of the documentation you are
talking about.

Did you read the Getting Started tutorial?

If not, please do so, and report in which part of the document it
started to became confusing to you and, if possible, explain what could
have been written better.
This would be a very great help to us, because it's vital to get
feedback from new Typo3 users and what their problems were in order to
be able to improve it.

When writing about documentation, please always CC the documentation
team, see [1].

Enjoy the nice sunday and have a bit more luck with Typo3,
Ingmar

[1] http://typo3.org/projects/teams-and-projects/#team_2