[Typo3-debian] Poorly documentation

Kim kim at info.dk
Sun May 23 01:35:38 CEST 2004

Hi All

This is about the project with the worst documentation I have ever seen. The problem is NOT the big amount of information. The problem is the complete lack of userfriendly documentation explaining the step by step procedures one has to take.

Mayby someone finds the mini-HOWTO by Georg Kuehnberger usefull!? I didn't.

Is there someone qualified who are able to make a small mini quide step by step as to what to do to get TYPO 3 up and running. The part about installing via apt-get is well documentet. The problem lies after installing. How to get the rest to work? Where to connect? How and so on.

I'd apreciate it. Thanks.

Kim