[Typo3-debian] Debian packages and PHP safemode

Steffen Mueller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Thu May 20 23:34:47 CEST 2004

Hi.

Playing around with safemode I discovered some problems using the Debian
source packages:

I turned on safemode and set the basedir to my typo3 dummy directory.
After that, I wasn't able to run typo3, because PHP complains about
/var/lib/typo3/... being outside the basedir directory path.

I'm a safemode newby - this is normal behaviour, isn't it?

Can anybody reproduce this?

--
cheers,
Steffen