[Typo3-debian] Debian with ImageMagick 4.2.9

Andreas Kotes count-debian at flatline.de
Wed May 19 14:17:38 CEST 2004

Heya,

* Michael Stucki <mundaun at gmx.ch> [20040519 10:58]:
> > ! I would want pay a few consultancy hours if you have the perfect
> > solution!
>
> Too bad I'm not working in a consultancy :-(

what's the problem with that? you can always bill someone the hours you
did for him - if you're working in a consultancy, most likely your boss
will take most of the money.

I do offer IT-consulting for about any matter having to do with the
internet, linux, and debian (I've been working with computers for 17
years, with the internet for 13, with linux since kernel 0.97.x, and
with Debian for quite some years, too, besides experience with the
Microsoft world, the Novell world, the AIX view on it, etc), I'm taking
fixed hourly rates (with flexible time calculation, full support, and
focus on having satisfied customers), everything while I'm still
employed full time (with my employer being aware of the above).

It works okay for me, it can for you! Just stay focused, manage your
time, take care you've got a tax advisor who knows his job, and write
bills happily thereafter! :)

Kind regards,

   Count

P.S: if you'd want me to send the bills and handle the business stuff,
I'd even do that - you'd just have to grant me a small percentage and
take care of mentioning your income during your income tax return ...

--
Andreas Kotes - ICQ: 3741366 - The views expressed herein are (only) mine!
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the