[Typo3-debian] No pages are found on the rootlevel!

Steffen Mueller steffen at davis.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Fri May 14 22:08:53 CEST 2004

Hi Jack.

On 14.05.2004 20:15 Jack Sparcs wrote:

> http://typo3.sunsite.dk/software/debian/typo3-3.6.0_woody_install.txt
>
> (...)
>
> All that just does not make much sence to me. Methodology of this doc is
> just plain bad wrong
> and should be done by someone who has no issues with explaining stuff
> clearly

Go and contribute a better one.

> Could someone help please?

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_inst_upgr/
... will help you generally on installation.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_quickstart/
... will specially help you to install quickstart .zip-package sucessfully.

... will help you on how to act in the mailinglist.

--
cheers,
Steffen