[Typo3-debian] PHP problems

Steffen Mueller steffen at davis.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Tue May 11 12:08:07 CEST 2004

On 11.05.2004 11:01 Christian Jul Jensen wrote:

> I think I've managed to do that, but after I did PHP4 does not
> recognize MySQL, which is not so good. I have no idea what could be
> wrong, or at least I tried everyone of them.
>
> Any ideas what could be wrong? or how I can get rid of everything an
> install it all from the official packages again?

Hi Julle,

you're using Debian, right?

In Woody, Apache 1.3 modules are installed in:
usr/lib/apache/1.3/

and PHP modules are in
/usr/lib/php4

But first, give us some more information about your system.
Maybe there's some PHP package missing. Can you provide a list of your
installed PHP packages:
#dpkg -l | grep php4

And of course, output of phpinfo()
:)