[Typo3-debian] memory consumption of apache/mysql (not php limit!)

Steffen Mueller steffen at davis.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Fri May 7 21:31:37 CEST 2004

On 07.05.2004 18:19 Hans J. Martin wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
> No I haven't posted this on typos.english - because I feel that this is more
> an configuration problem rather than a typo3 specific one.

did you test your environment with other php+mysql tools?
what makes you think this is not a typo3 specific problem?

.meanwhile I have
> open a call at the harware supplier because the original memory (512MB) was
> not detected completly, but I can't  believe that a debian runs on corrupted
> hardware not saying anything but becoming strange in behaivior..

what's corrupt? less memory build in than paid for? :-)

> Seems like I have to find the right config for apache/php on other sites..

the apache config you posted seemed to be quite right (except for
MaxClients)
check the debian examples for httpd.conf/php.ini/my.cnf in:
/usr/share/doc/[package-name]/examples/

--
cheers,
Steffen