[Typo3-debian] memory consumption of apache/mysql (not php limit!)

Hans J. Martin hans-jakob.martin at gmx.net
Fri May 7 18:19:01 CEST 2004

Thanks for your reply.
No I haven't posted this on typos.english - because I feel that this is more
an configuration problem rather than a typo3 specific one..meanwhile I have
open a call at the harware supplier because the original memory (512MB) was
not detected completly, but I can't  believe that a debian runs on corrupted
hardware not saying anything but becoming strange in behaivior..
Seems like I have to find the right config for apache/php on other sites..
Thanks for your support!

Rgds,
Hans
"Steffen Mueller" <steffen at davis.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de> schrieb im