[Typo3-debian] Addition: Hungarian character set in front and backend

Roman Dergam dergam at intu.cz
Fri May 7 16:20:01 CEST 2004

Hello, it's amusing that being one country away we are communicating in
a language of a far more distant country...

I set my BackEnd to work in UTF-8 in the Install, so if you go to the
Install in the BE menu and check the All Configuration list for
forceCharset and type utf-8 as suggested. Hopefully this should work for
all languages. There are minor little bugs in files that are more or
less irrelevant (for instance in Czech still set in iso-latin2 and thus
not displaying correctly in the Backend, but they are mere configuration
files, so it does not matter...)

As to the other question, I think you got it right - if your pages have
the meta tag with utf-8 then that's it. I am also completely new to
Typo3.

Roman