[Typo3-debian] /var/www/web9/html/typo3conf/localconf.php is not found!

Benjamin Billian cybermage at hirnstrudel.de
Sun Mar 28 13:52:58 CEST 2004

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:
> By changing the owner to root it works but why? Permissions are the same
> 660...
> Is the problem to be found somewhere else than localconf.php? What is
> going on?

i had this problem too and i had no idea what went wrong. but you said
it works with changing owner to root, so it's a simple safe_mode
restriction :)

installscript has uid root and localconf uid "user", so permission to
include is denied.
just turn your safe_mode off or find a uid which can be used by typo3
library and user files e.g. www-data.

thx for help solving my problem bye getting the same error ;)

benjamin