[Typo3-debian] Knoppix remastering with Typo3

Thorsten Buss mlisten at drstone.homeip.net
Thu Mar 18 09:06:23 CET 2004

Hello Wilfried.

Am Do, 18 Mär 2004, schrieb Wilfried Goedert:

> i am absolutelly new to this group. But a quick search shows me that about
> Knoppix there is no threat.

> Did  someone remastered Typo3 with Knoppix?
> My thing, i did remaster with Klaus and some others a special Knoppix. So at
> the moment i am to new to Typo3 that i can say anything about it. I did a
> quickstart installation at my Windows PC at home. A success story...
I have Typo3 runing under my Debian Server and it's quiet easy. On
the Typo3 site you can find a Howto for install Typo3 under Debian.
Knoppix is only an "Special Debian", and this should work like a
real Debian.

Only insert a apt-source, install packages and run
"typo3-site-installer /var/www/typo3" to example.

If youe have Problems ask ;-)

Greets

Thorsten

PS: Excuse my about by bad grammar, I'm not a native speaker.