[Typo3-debian] Knoppix remastering with Typo3

Wilfried Goedert info at gotodoc.de
Thu Mar 18 01:43:20 CET 2004

Hello,

i am absolutelly new to this group. But a quick search shows me that about
Knoppix there is no threat.

Did  someone remastered Typo3 with Knoppix?
My thing, i did remaster with Klaus and some others a special Knoppix. So at
the moment i am to new to Typo3 that i can say anything about it. I did a
quickstart installation at my Windows PC at home. A success story...

But for the future... I think i need 6 weeks of learning only to make a nice
template i like to go for a first Debian installation and than to go to
remaster it into Knoppix.

Does someone have experience with it? Is someone interested?
Thanks for any reply to the group or to my private mail.

Regards

Wilfried

P.S. I am realy not a programmer or Debian Expert. So don't expect to much
:-) I am a medical Doctor...