[Typo3-debian] Wrong graphics with debian sarge

fforce.de|R34L!TY webmaster at file-force.de
Thu Jul 1 13:05:44 CEST 2004

Hi, I have installed Typo3 on a test server with debian sarge. It runs
latest (apt-get) apache2 in prefork-mode, php4, php4-gd2, php4-mysql and
others. I have installed ImageMagick from

http://typo3.sunsite.dk/software/linux/imagemagick-4.2.9_i386-static-.tar.gz

Everything works fine, but I have a problem with the generation of dynamic
graphics.

The following TypoScript, with disabled shadows creats the button without
problems:

marks.INHALT = IMAGE
marks.INHALT.file = GIFBUILDER
marks.INHALT.file {
XY = 65, 30
10 = TEXT
10.text.field = title
10.offset = 5, 20
10.niceText = 1
10.fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/verdana.ttf 10.fontSize = 20 10.fontColor =
blue }

The button: http://www.file-force.de/typo3/without_shadow.png

Now, the same script with enabled shadows renders a wrong graphic:

marks.INHALT = IMAGE
marks.INHALT.file = GIFBUILDER
marks.INHALT.file {
XY = 65, 30
10 = TEXT
10.text.field = title
10.offset = 5, 20
10.niceText = 1
10.fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/verdana.ttf 10.fontSize = 20 10.fontColor =
blue 10.shadow.offset = 2, 2 10.shadow.intensity = 60 10.shadow.blur = 50 }

The wrong graphic: http://www.file-force.de/typo3/with_shadow.png

What can I do?

Patrick Baber