AW: [Typo3-debian] Sarge + PHP4-GD2 with gif dont work

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Tue Aug 10 20:20:43 CEST 2004

Hello again,

Rene, it seem as if you`ve suffered from a mistake / typo in my text:

--- taken from original post at
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-debian/2004-July/000785.html
snip --- 8< ---

apt-get install libgd2-xpm-dev t1lib-dev

This will install libgd2-xpm-dev, libgd2-xpm and t1lib-dev.

--- snip 8< ---

As you see, in my original text "libgd2-xpm" is mentioned - but in the
command line above it is missing!!!

So the correct line should be:

apt-get install libgd2-xpm libgd2-xpm-dev t1lib-dev

Thank you for your hint! I am honestly sorry for this mistake / typo and
that it made such a trouble! I really hope that you will now succeed and
enjoy a fully working installation.

Please be so kind and tell us your results.

Thank you once again!

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany