[Typo3-debian] imagemagick and safe_mode_exec_dir

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sun Apr 18 16:03:57 CEST 2004

> Start/Stop/Restart:
> /etc/init.d/apache stop
> /etc/init.d/apache start
> /etc/init.d/apache restart
Doesn't work for some reason. I do need to kill httpd and then restart
with httpd -f /etc/httpd/httpd.conf

> If you're the master of your server and you're the only one using it, it's
> not required. If not, I would.
>
> Read the PHP documentation and see what it actually does.
OK, I can see why it would be good to have it on. But whenever I turn it
on safe_mode, hell breaks loose and noething works anymore.

I tried some configuration with safe_mode_exec_dir, e.g.
/var/www/web10/;/usr/X11R6/bin/imagemagick-4.2.9/;/usr/bin/

Didn't help.

Jean-Marie