[Typo3-debian] module switching

Henry Gunter henryg at henryg.net
Mon Apr 12 15:39:34 CEST 2004

High all

Last week I reported that the admin user was timing out prematurely.

After a closer look It seems that the module switcher in not reading the
cookie that is stored.

The error "Login-error No user logged in! Sorry, I can't proceed then! (You
must have cookies enabled!)" only appears (in the right frame only, the
navigation menu remains) when switching to another module. If the browser is
reloaded before switching modules it will refresh and then you can switch
modules. If you try to reload the browser navigation menu is removed from
the screen ant the error remains. If the workstation is left dormant after
the error appears, the at the proper session timeout the prompt to refresh
session is displayed and you can the refresh no problem.

Hope this is additional info is helpful.

henryg