[Typo3-debian] suPHP

Gunnar Wagenknecht g.wagenknecht at planet-wagenknecht.de
Mon Sep 15 09:18:40 CEST 2003

Michael Stucki wrote:
> I don't know about suPHP. There may be a problem with the
> dependencies of the package because typo3-base depends on php4.

Yes, this is correct. But actually it's no problem to install both. Apache
can be easily configured to use either php4 or suPHP on a per virtual host
basis.

> Feel free to give us your feedback! :-)

All I can tell you so far is that Typo3 runs fine with suPHP. The symlink of
typo3-src didn't work. I had to copy it so that all scripts got the proper
owner.

Cu, Gunnar