[Typo3-debian] suPHP

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Fri Sep 12 17:03:00 CEST 2003

Dear Gunnar,

since this is an English-speaking list I will put my reply in English.

> Ich wollte demnächste auf meinem Debian Woody ein Typo3 System für mehrere
> virtuelle Hosts aufbauen. Ich benutzte eigentlich nicht mod_php sondern
> suPHP (www.suphp.org).

(=> translation: Does suPHP work with Typo3 on Woody?)

I don't know about suPHP. There may be a problem with the dependencies of
the package because typo3-base depends on php4.

If PHP4 and suPHP conflict with each other you may create a virtual package
that provides 'php4'.

Feel free to give us your feedback! :-)

HTH

- michael