[Typo3-debian] Re: Typo3-debian digest, Vol 1 #74 - 9 msgs

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Wed Sep 3 21:25:13 CEST 2003

Mika Karvonen wrote:

Please don't reply to digest mails. If you don't like the traffic on a
mailing list and want to reply, you should use the news server for that.

> I had similar problems with gdlib.
> Problem was in php.ini file where the
> extension_dir and include_dir pointed by default to directories
> which does not exists!

Bad bug. Really?!

> Another problem was, the gd.so file, what was installed totally
> different directory than php required. Copying the gd.so and other
> needed files to directory " /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/" helped.
                                   ^^^^^
Are you talking of official Debian packages???

> I'm using the debian 3.0. with php 4.3.2. and apache 2.
> (php4-gd2_4.3.2+rc3 and freetype 2)

Where did you get these packages?

>> [582 lines of irrelevant quotes deleted. Please read the list rules!]

Cheers - michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html