[Typo3-debian] MySQL connection error while trying to install TYPO3

Quentin Dewhurst quentin at gest8.com
Tue Sep 2 14:25:49 CEST 2003

I am afraid I had to do a full rollback, i didnt seem to be able to rollback
just certain packages.. however with a bit more digging than i did on apt
and how it works you may be able to suss a way out of this.  perhaps just
rolling back PHP to stable would probably do it in retrospect.  make sure
you remove all the unstable versions of libGD etc.. and you may be lucky..
gotta admit that this only occurred to me after doing a complete system
rollback myself [doh].

Cheers, Q.