[Typo3-debian] typo3 in official debian tree?

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Sun Oct 12 18:55:19 CEST 2003

Hi Steffen,

> michael, when will your packages make it into the official debian tree?
> (as the release of sarge is getting closer...)

I am not very interested to do that. I remember some conversations with
Edelhard Becker (I know, I didn't reply to your latest mails yet...). He is
an official DD, maybe he wants to take care over the packages one day.
Maybe someone else wants...(?)

However, I still see some unresolved problems when Typo3 is part of a stable
Debian distribution:
- Assuming Typo3 3.6.0 would be released today, we were not allowed to make
  any updates to the Debian version. We would need to support at least two
  different versions then!

Any suggestions about that?

Cheers - michael
--