[Typo3-debian] Some questions about unstable install

Lars E. D. Jensen ledj at dcmedia.biz
Fri Nov 21 23:34:48 CET 2003

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Lars E. D. Jensen wrote:
>
>> What if I only want to install some backports, e.g. apache, php,
>> imagemagick etc.
>
> Why do you want to do that? I'm still very happy with my Apache
> 1.3.26 cause it still works perfect!

But what if I need a newer PHP version, is it better to compile it myself?

I get these yellow exclamation marks when I use the small testmenu in Image
Processing (ImageMagick for woody, I've downgraded again), is there anyway
to figure out what's wrong? The images seems to be ok, but the exclamation
marks is still there...

Thanks

Lars