[Typo3-debian] GD problem

le henaff lehenaff at ciep.fr
Tue May 13 15:13:57 CEST 2003

Hello,
I installed typo3 on a debian sarge system.
The apache error.log says :

libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.5
libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.0.15
gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and
library
[Tue May 13 14:52:54 2003] [notice] child pid 23378 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)

It doesnt manage to generate the left menu.
It has worked for some time and doesnt any more ... i cant get why ??!

Is there a simple way to make php4-gd2 use the right png library ?

Regards.

Éric LE HÉNAFF / lehenaff at ciep.fr
Ingénieur Informaticien / Computer Engineer
C.I.E.P. 1, avenue Léon Journault, Sèvres, FRANCE
tel 01.45.07.6000 / fax 01.45.07.6003