[Typo3-debian] Multihosting using the debian package

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Tue Jun 17 18:07:30 CEST 2003

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Lite-site (upload static HTML files / cheap offer)
> Bite-site (CMS-enabled full-featured TYPO3 / expensive offer)
>
> Now let's say both offers are hosted on the same server. How could we assure
> that no lite-site customers can access the typo3-source?

Does it hurt if a lite-site customer withoug the ability to execute PHP
files accesses the typo3-source?

Imagining the lite-site would include PHP but no typo3-site-access, the
customer could still upload his own typo3-source and make the symlinks
to it with "Ingmar's freaky make-typo3-symlinks-PHP-script for cheap
hosting without SSH".

- Ingmar