[Typo3-debian] Multihosting using the debian package

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Tue Jun 17 16:30:19 CEST 2003

Steffen Mueller wrote:

>  >> are there known problems?

> looks like, that there are some, regarding security and "accounting" -
> and some more are discovered at the moment...

I still think we should not make this part of the packages. My idea is to
create a manual and insert a section regarding these things.

I just had an easy idea on how to solve the problem:
It's the same like with the install tool access restriction - simply tell
Apache to disallow access for Directories containing *typo3*.

Of course, there's still the possibility to do some hacks and finally rename
the 'typo3' directory to something else.

Acceptable suggestion?

Cheers - michael