[Typo3-debian] What does the debian packages install?

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 11 00:57:26 CEST 2003

Hi Luite,

> * = only imagemagick haunts us in our sleep

Not really! See below:

If you simply need LZW, you can run 'apt-get source imagemagick' and modify
the rules file. You simply have to remove one comment and - after
recompiling - LZW should be there!

If you want the 4.2.9 version, you could give a try to the static binary
release that was compiled by Jens Ellerbrock.

I've put it up to our file repository:
http://typo3.sunsite.dk/software/linux/imagemagick-4.2.9_i386-static-1.tar.gz

But keep in mind that I've never tried this in practice. If anybody wants to
do test with it, it would be great if he could write a small documentation
of what he did... :-)

Cheers - michael