[Typo3-debian] lockSSL didn't work

Frank Becker fb at alien8.de
Thu Aug 14 07:43:40 CEST 2003

Thus spake Michael Stucki (mundaun at gmx.ch)
	on Mon, 11 Aug, 2003; 15:44 +0200:

Hi,

> I know. As you can see in the thread archive, I have already reported this
> bug (?) to Kasper.
Thanks.

> > I'd recommend to change that in the .debs too.
>
> Well, I didn't change any of the Typo3 code yet. It would be much better if
> we had a way to fix such bugs a bit faster.
Ack.

> But the code of the Debian package and the official source should
> always stay in synch (you agree?).
I see your point but I don't agree. With the deb source package comes
a diff file to the original source. There you can alwayls see what has
changed. As an example: Consider all those security patches even
backported.

Bye,

Frank

--
Frank Becker <fb at alien8.de>
GnuPG: 0xADC29ECD | F01B 5E9C 1D09 981B 5B40 50D3 C80F 7459 ADC2 9ECD