[Typo3-debian] lockSSL didn't work

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Aug 11 15:44:28 CEST 2003

Hi Frank,

> I was trying to get the config option lockSSL to work. What it does is
> to allow https for the backend only.

> It only works with apache-ssl after doing 2 changes according to:
> http://typo3.org/1422+M5e660c654fb.0.html

I know. As you can see in the thread archive, I have already reported this
bug (?) to Kasper.

> I'd recommend to change that in the .debs too.

Well, I didn't change any of the Typo3 code yet. It would be much better if
we had a way to fix such bugs a bit faster. But the code of the Debian
package and the official source should always stay in synch (you agree?).

I'll ask Kasper, let's see what we get...

Cheers - michael