[Typo3-debian] libgd problems

Quentin Dewhurst quentin at gest8.com
Tue Aug 12 12:45:44 CEST 2003

That is certainly the cause, found a reference to an unstable server.. made
the changes you suggested and did a dist-upgrade (which failed :S) unsure as
to why it failed so am refering this to the guys who provide our server for
now...  will let you know when its sorted - and what was needed in this
case.

cheers for the heads up Christian :)