[Typo3-debian] libgd problems

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Aug 11 19:52:09 CEST 2003

Quentin Dewhurst wrote:

> now i can view phpinfo();

OK, where can I look at it? (Please, don't attach the result, just add a
link to it...)

> [i get a page cannot be displayed error for each of them], the gdlib still
> appears to not be working as a gmenu is not appearing on the site.

Well, is GD enabled in your PHP config? What architecture are you using? I
remember once having trouble with php4-gd2 on an Alpha station. The
solution is reported in the README.Debian of the php4 package.

Cheers - michael

> ---
    ^
That's a wrong separator! '-- ' would work.