Antw: Re: [Typo3-debian] Debian 3.0-Packages

Holger Blaschka Blaschka at ba-loerrach.de
Fri Apr 4 09:07:13 CEST 2003

Danke.... Habe auf dem falschen Archiv (http://typo3.toaster-schwerin.de/typo3) gesucht...

Gruesse aus dem kuehlen Norden von Basel ;-)

--
( `·._Holger Blaschka, Dipl. Wirtschaftsinformatiker(BA)_.·  )
:::|  Laborleiter Wirtschaftsinformatik, BA Lörrach       |:::

Holger Blaschka wrote:

> Here s the question everybody must have been waiting for and that most
> probably is asked at least once a week: Is there a Debian-Package for
> Debian 3.0 and where can I find it?

Seems you suscribed in the last two days...
Use the news server to access this list (news://news.netfielders.de). Then
you'll see some older threads.
There is one dated to last Wednesday... :-)

> As far as I can see (using "apt-cache search typo") there is no official
> package (so far)... Where s the problem? No maintainer?

We're working on it, using an unofficial repository.
If we want to move a package into the official distribution (starting in
unstable, of course) we have to be aware of some consequences, rules, etc.

> Oh, not that I might be able to maintain such a package - just in case
> someone pointing his finger at me now ;-)

You may be a "tester"!

> As Debian is the "unofficial" GNU/Linux and Typo3 is completly GPL too, I
> am just wondering why there is no (at least official) package so far...

Hold the line... :-)

> Greetz from the deepest south-west of Germany

Greetings back from an even deeper point (Basel).
Michael