[TYPO3-UG CH] Own source files in a t3x file

Michael Sebel michael.sebel at intersim.ch
Wed Jul 28 10:15:30 CEST 2010

Good morning typo3 community

I have a (maybe silly) question. I've developed an extension with three
frontend plugins.
Since the classes generated by typo3 are generated in php4 I decided to
let those files
call an own class written in php5.3. Seems to be a nice way, so I have
my code strictly
separated from the typo3 generated code.

That's all nice, but of course I now have an additional file:

class.extensionsxy_pi1.php <- Generated by typo3
class.mywrapper_pi1.php <- Wrapper class with my code

... and there are also some library classes in the root: Shared code for
all plugins.
However, when I create a t3x file in kickstarter and install this on the
live system, it
seems just to contain the files generated by typo3. How am I able to
include my
own files so kickstarter is including them in the generated t3x?

Thank you for you help!
Michael