[TYPO3-UG CH] Videos ready for download

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Fri Feb 13 22:05:10 CET 2009

Hi Xavier

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> Thanks for the information. It seems that the video server has problem
> well delivering content (my presentation stops after a few minutes).
> Don't know if there's a problem somewhere.

Eventrix ist informed about that issue. Hope it will be fixed soon.

As mentioned on the Website: These are not the final videos - we'll be
able to move them to a "real" video platform especially made for sharing
recordings from conferences. There is no confirmed timeline, but we're
expecting it for March.

> It would be great to be able to go forward in the presentation but it
> does not seem to be supported.

I could jump - but the player seems to be a bit buggy at this :-/

Cheers,
Mario