[TYPO3-UG CH] Videos ready for download

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Feb 13 18:58:43 CET 2009

Hi Mario,

> The videos of the conference in January are now ready for download:
>
> http://www.swiss-tug.ch/Videos.91.0.html
>
> If you plan to link to the videos from your website, please link to the
> above URL, not to a single file - thanks!

Thanks for the information. It seems that the video server has problem
well delivering content (my presentation stops after a few minutes).
Don't know if there's a problem somewhere.

It would be great to be able to go forward in the presentation but it
does not seem to be supported.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en