[TYPO3-UG CH] SQLerror in Typo3Backend

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Thu Jul 10 13:36:50 CEST 2008

Hi Hella,

 > I was looking for the tablename at my DB-Server. But the named table is
 > not there.

I don't think a table is missing in you DB but rather a field "tx_wksslauth_enforcessl" is missing
somewhere in a table. (the most probably in tt_content)

You have 2 solutions:

- Find the extension in the extension manager that looks like "wksslauth_enforcessl" and try to get
information. TYPO3 should then propose to do some update onto your database.

- If you don't find the extension that adds "tx_wksslauth_enforcessl" to your database, you can add
the field manually to the missing table (tt_content ?). However you have to find out (guess?) the
type of the field. (varchar, int?).

Have a nice afternoot!

Fabien