[TYPO3-UG CH] Meeting the French group

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Thu Aug 28 18:39:18 CEST 2008

Hi

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> A few months ago, @ Hamburg, we agreed (Marco, François Suter and a few
> others) that we definitively should meet us somewhere between Lausanne
> and Zurich, for instance in Fribourg (or Bern) to share our knowledge
> and have a great time together speaking about our loved CMS TYPO3 :-)

+1 from me - we should defintively organize something!

I'd prefer Olten as it's reacheable from every region, including guys
from GE and GR.

> Until today, there was not a big feedback about this meeting and I think
> that as holidays are going to be over for all of us, it would be nice to
> 1) see if *you* are interested in this meeting and 2) make a Doodle for
> a Saturday in October/November or even December (although we always have
> lots of stuff to do at the end of the year).

We should also talk about the "content" of that day. Should it be like a
bar-camp or similar where the sessions are planned on the same day. Or
should we prepare some talks/presentations that can be announced before
the event?

What do the others expect from such a day? What would convince YOU
(reader of this post) to attend such an event?

> What is your point of view? Will you be coming? Would you like to
> suggest something we could do? Do you agree to talk about the
> great-and-till-yet-never-done trick and stuff you were able to achieve
> recently and would like to share it with us?

I could present something about unit testing (once again for those that
attended T3DD08).

And I'd like to see/hear something about FLOW3 from someone that already
found time to try it.

Cheers,
Mario