[TYPO3-UG CH] Meeting the French group

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Aug 26 13:42:47 CEST 2008

Hi Xavier,

> What is your point of view? Will you be coming? Would you like to
> suggest something we could do? Do you agree to talk about the
> great-and-till-yet-never-done trick and stuff you were able to achieve
> recently and would like to share it with us?

Thanks for picking up this topic again. My previous announcement about
this didn't generate a lot of interest, so let's hope more people feel
motivated now.

In the meantime Martin Rebetez has had contacts with the Ecole
d'Ingénieurs in Fribourg and they could host us for a day, with beamer
and network, for a modest fee of CHF 100. It is close from the train
station, so it could be a nice place to meet.

What I would like to see here is some interest from Swiss Germans. If
only Swiss Frenchs are interested, there's no need to do something more
complicated than our meetings in Lausanne.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter