[Typo3-UG CH] PRIVATE BUSINESS OFFER

YAKUBU LUCAS yalak300 at excite.com
Wed Oct 15 10:40:27 CEST 2003

FROM THE DESK OF
MR YAKUBU LUCAS
MEMBER OF THE CONTRACT
AWARDING COMMITTEE
NIGERIAN NATIONAL
PETROLEUM CORPORATION
N N P C

PRIVATE BUSINESS OFFER

DEAR FRIEND ,

Good day ,I am yakubu lucas i and one of my colleague are members of
the contract award committee of the Nigerian national petroleum
co-operation as a
civil servant.

the federal government of Nigeria have decided to pay all forieng
contractor that executed contract in the past regime with the
nigerian national petroleum corporation,I and one order colleague
want to used this opportunity to search a partner to collite with
us on transfer the contract sum of 10$million US Dollars.

Consequently, my proposal is that we will to know if you can join as a
partner with us to transfer this fund to your chioce of account, If
you are intrested i need to know more information about you,and your
mobile phone number indicating Upon your response i shall then let
you know more information .

Please observe utmost this is confidencial due to we are government civil
servant and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable
for both parties

NOTE THAT;the ratio of sharing percentage is 70% for me and my
colleague and 25% for you and 5% for any local expencises in this
transaction,as soon as the money his secure in your favour me and
my colleague will join you in your country for the sharing percentage
moreover from our share you will advice us on you chioce of investment
in your country as the moderator

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-PERATION
YOURS SINCERLY
MR YAKUBU LUCAS