[TYPO3-UG Berlin] Martin Bussick/Pleon ist außer Haus.

Martin Bussick Martin.Bussick at pleon.com
Fri Oct 12 12:01:59 CEST 2007

Hallo,

ich am  Freitag, dem 12.10.2007  nicht im Büro zu erreichen. Bei dringenden
Angelegenheiten steht Ihnen meine Kollegin Jutta Klauer unter der Nummer
+49 (0) 30 72 61 39 923 oder der Mail-Adresse: jutta.klauer at pleon.com zur
Verfügung.

Ich werde Ihre Nachricht nach meiner Rückkehr umgehend beantworten.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

I am on leave between on the 12th of october with infrequent access to
email. If there is anything urgent, please contact my colleague Jutta
Klauer, jutta.klauer at pleon.com, +49 (0) 30 72 61 39 923.

best regards

Tel:
Fax: +49-30-726139-890
Mobile:
E-Mail:

ü SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT

Pleon GmbH
Hausvogteiplatz 2
10117 Berlin
Deutschland / Germany
Company Tel: +49-30-726139-800
Company Fax: +49-30-726139-890
Web: http://www.pleon.com

Pleon GmbH
Registered Office: Bahnstrasse 2, 40212 Duesseldorf; HRB 26544, AG
Duesseldorf
Managing Directors: Frank Behrendt (CEO), Ingo Bosch, Dr. Hans-Juergen
Croissant, Markus Hilse, Sabrina Hintzen, Dr. Sabine Hueckmann, Alfred
Jansen, Ralf Langen, Dirk Popp, Christiane Schulz, Timo Sieg, Cornelius
Winter

Information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for the delivery of the message to such person), you may not
copy, disclose or deliver this message or any part of it to anyone, in any
form. In such case, you should delete this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply Email.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that does not
relate to the official business of PLEON shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.