[TYPO3-UG Oesterreich] Problems with Simple Calendar

Widmann, Manfred Dipl.-Ing. mpunktw at gmx.net
Sat Jan 7 09:52:20 CET 2006

Hi!

Durch einiges Herumprobieren habe ich auch dieses Problem selbst gelöst -
hier der Kommentar, den ich auch im Bugtracker eingefügt habe:

"Sorry, I found the problem! Enabling option "Site Not in Root" solved it
(my site is NOT at the domain root) ...

Maybe you think about correcting the description for the constant ("On the
rare posibility that your site is not at your domain root but on a folder
('www.mydomain.com/raresite/'), some links have to be fixed. Please disable
this option here to fix it.")? To me it indicates that I should DISABLE it
instead of ENABLING it, right?"

lg
Manfred

Dipl.-Ing. Manfred Widmann