[TYPO3-about] License doubts Introduction Package

Thomas Bader me.yasxc at mt2015.com
Sun Jul 12 19:47:50 CEST 2015

Hello!

I´m sorry for coming which such a stupid question on the first post. I want to use the Introduction Package as base for my website. I´m starting to develope small software tools on my own (not a million $ business ;-)) and want to make a few pages. So that package does it very well for me.

I read in many older post on google that it is not allowed to use that package in a comercial way but I also read one post that the license now change to "creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/" , which means I can use that package and also modify it when I pay attention to the contribution stuff.
And can I modify the grafics as well? Example given, making the laptop silver instead of black, given another monitor image etc.

Can someone of the team confirm, that the Introduction package can used for this. I don´t want get in trouble by violating copyrights neither disrepect the work of someone.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards
Thomas.